Our client is revolutionizing the way global merchants and card issuers work together to prevent e-commerce fraud. For the first time, merchants are able to take immediate action stopping fraud in real time. This team really cares about two things – making the world a safer place and creating innovative solutions. That’s probably why they’ve won so many awards and consistently experienced year-over-year growth. Could you see yourself being a part of this Canadian team that works with the world’s largest e-commerce brands and credit card issuers? While the business has long since passed the startup stage, the team has not lost their entrepreneurial flare.
To support their YOY growth, our client is looking for a Senior Linux Administrator to tackle new projects as they continually grow. You’d be working alongside Operations, Development and Architecture, to deliver our client’s services securely. You should be a proven Linux expert, with experience running production for SaaS platforms. They need someone with a background in systems administration, networking, virtualization, and most importantly, security.
What you’ll do:
- Build process/standards for production environment, with minimum downtime
- Maintain and monitor hardware/software infrastructure
- Planning deployments, migrations, upgrades with minimum effect to service
- Supporting our client’s platform
- Build out the future of the production infrastructure
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of Linux/Unix – you’re an expert!
- Devops skills
- Computer Science/Engineering background
- JBOSS/Tomcat experience
- VMware (vSPhere)/IBM (WebSphere)
- Security and Networking experience
Bonus points for:
- Automation skills
- Systems architecture/design
- PCI DSS
Employees here enjoy a competitive compensation package, causal dress, benefits, flexible work hours, and the opportunity to work with smart people in a fast-paced, high-growth agile environment. The team mindset is entrepreneurial and they cannot abide stagnancy.
Sound like you?
Working with our client goes beyond the resume, because the work they perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. They create a greater quality of life, a safer environment on a daily basis, and believe work is so much more meaningful when done with a higher purpose.